A few of life’s truths, which I’ve found to be right on the money in accuracy.
1. Easter Basket grass will show up somewhere in your house months and even years after the basket has been emptied.
2. There’s alway that one elusive Easter egg no one finds from the hunt.
3. Christmas glitter lasts forever like that strand of Easter basket grass.
4. A parent can walk around barefoot finding that ONE missing Lego piece invisible to the human eye. Sometimes, even years after the little builders are teenagers AND presumably, all Lego’s were donated to Good Will.
5. Nothing, absolutely nothing hurts worse than stepping on that Lego piece in the dead of night.
Joanne Roth Marino